Alternative options for your protective screens.
For many applications there is no need to use a clear screen. To protect places like offices, canteens, and many non-public work areas, you can opt for a cheaper sheet that will meet the safety needs of your team but also save you money!
Many of our products can be used to create white safety screens. This diverse range includes:
- Dispa Board – a paper board 100% recyclable and biodegradable
- Stadur Sign SF – a lightweight foam centred sheet
- Bubble Guard – a lightweight polypropylene, 100% waterproof and 100% recyclable sheet
- Fluted Polypropylene – hollow, light weight PP sheet commonly used in election posters
and other affordable options!
The good news does not stop there, you can also apply our new antimicrobial laminate on any of these sheets and make your protective screen antimicrobial! This gives you the ability to fabricate light weight, easy to move antimicrobial screens in customised sizes.
Advantages of this combination include:
- Lightweight and easy to move / repositionable
- Ideal for screening off / no access areas / queue control etc.
- Antimicrobial standard when used in conjunction with the over laminate
- Printable should your client need customised designs or company logos
- All material in stock