Print Solutions is based in Dublin, just of the Naas Road near the Red Cow Moran's hotel. We have over 70 years experience in the supply of materials to the Print & Signage industry in Ireland.
100% Irish owned, we offer the largest range of unprinted, virgin materials from one distributor and we pride ourselves on offering a complete and professional service supported by a dedicated and committed team, whose knowledge and expertise in the industry is second to none.The 'print' industry has seen innovation from early screen printing into emerging technologies like 3D printing. Our name is synonymous with many innovative products and we are renowned for bringing new materials to the Irish market. We continue to expand our portfolio across the following product sectors:-
- Self Adhesive Vinyl - Black, White, Colours and Reflectives
- Digital Print Media & Laminates
- Banner, Mesh and Display Board
- PVC Foam and Aluminium Composite Sheet for Print & Signage
- Sign Accessories & Tools
- Marabu Digital inks
Along with Print Solutions, our company operates 2 additional divisions:-
Our Plastic division offers all types of sheeted product for Signage, Home & Garden, Glazing & Architectural applications including:-
- Multiwall Polycarbonate & Solid sheet Polycarbonate
- Extruded & Cast Acrylic (Perspex®) Sheet
- Capex roof glazing bars & roof accessory products
- Hygienic PVC Cladding & Adhesives
- Silicones and Adhesives
Our Display division offers a superb range of visual solutions to help deliver your message.
- Click frames and LED Lightboxes
- Pavement & Forecourt signage
- Exhibition display solutions
- Roll ups & Pop ups
- Screen, Display Board and Paper sheet materials
Above all, we understand the requirements of our customers and our relationships have been nurtured and maintained over the years, offering a consistent and reliable service combined with quality products at competitive prices. If you're an existing customer we look forward to working with you again. Should you be a potential new customer, given the opportunity, we are confident that you will find business with Print Solutions friendly, efficient and rewarding.
As well as a wide range of products, we also offer a cutting service on sheets at no extra charge, as well as slitting on selected rolled media at no extra charge. Deliveries in Dublin area made daily while Nationwide is a next day service. Orders can also be collected directly from our warehouse subject to a one hour turn around time. We look forward to continued dealings with you and invite you to browse our web site and product range.
Below are details of our Service Level Agreement:
The office is open from 0900 - 1730 Monday to Friday.
Our office is closed on Bank Holidays and during the Christmas Period (join our mailing list to see alerts)
We offer two deliveries per day from our warehouse within the Dublin area.
Leaves our premises at 0830, the cut off time for orders to make the delivery van in the morning is the previous evening at 1730.
Leaves our premises at 1300, the cut off time for orders to make the delivery van in the afternoon is 1230 the same day.
If you need a delivery within the Dublin Area and you need the material as soon as possible we can organise this with our delivery company by ordering a special vehicle for you.
We have two methods of delivering our Nationwide deliveries:
A pallet delivery can be organised for next day delivery, the cut off time for all orders for pallet deliveries or large parcels deliveries is 1500. To insure delivery arrives in time we request a two day lead time.
For small parcels delivery for next day delivery our cut off time is 1600. To insure delivery arrives in time we request a two day lead time.
Customers can collect material from us, we require one hour lead time before orders can be collected. If cutting or slitting is required lead time may vary.
Orders can be:
- Submitted online via www.printsolutions.ie (login code required)
- Placed over the phone on 01 4098000
- E-mailed into firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
On some occasions, we will request confirmation by e-mail before orders can be processed. These include:
- Orders where multiple sheets or rolls are being cut to size.
- Orders for specialised material which we do not stock on the shelf.
- Where cutting is requested on material or a specialised order is being requested we will require payment for Cash Accounts, before an order is cut or before material is ordered with our supplier.